"...the most in-depth wedding planning course" - Recommended By Brides Magazine
Become A Successful Wedding Planner With The AP Academy!
Our wedding planning courses are widely recognised and highly regarded throughout the industry for depth of training, quality of learning, student satisfaction and value for money.
We offer 3 levels of extensive and intensive training all aspects of wedding design, styling, planning and coordination. We also teach you how to set up and run your own wedding & events planning company. Choose from our:
- Certification in Wedding Planning, Design & Management
- Advanced Certification in Wedding Planning, Design & Management
- First Class Advanced Certification in Wedding Planning, Design & Management
Aside from the quality of the course and our first-class tutorial service…
- Learn all you need to know about wedding (& special events) planning in a single course. See syllabus: Units & Topics
- Registered with the UK Government’s Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). Our UKPRN is 10019838.
- Recognised training approved by the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP) – the UK’s premier wedding planning body.
- Referenced and referred to by the UK Careers Service, Careers Wales & The MOD
- Utilised in-house by numerous venues and services including National Trust & English Heritage.
- Recommended by BRIDES Magazine – the UK’s No.1 bridal mag.
- Promoted by the National Association of Professional Wedding Services
- Click here for some Graduate reviews
To compare our courses side-by-side, click COURSE COMPARISON TABLE.
- There are 3 levels to choose from: First Class Advanced, Advanced or Short Course Certificate
- First Class Advanced is benchmarked above Level 4 on the UK Government’s Qualifications & Credit Framework (QCF).
- Advanced Certificate is benchmarked above Level 3
- Short-Course Certificate is benchmarked above Level 2
- Exclusive, Unlimited* 1-to-1 access to your own Tutor with at least 10 years experience (*reasonable!)
- Instant communication via Live Chat, Skype or similar
- Telephone helpline
- Online and distance learning courses enable you to study at home, in your own time, at your own pace
- Materials supplied are yours to keep
- On-going, up-to-date guidance on trends and developments within the industry
- Free updates during your training
In the first instance, please take a look through the useful FAQ’s page. You’ll find answers to all the most common questions that arise.
However if you are still unclear about any aspect of the training, by all means give us a call or drop us an email.
We offer independent and friendly advice to those who seek it. Be assured, you won’t be pressured to enrol, we won’t chase you up and nor will we add your details to a mailing list and spam you for the next 12 months! (unless you want us to?!)