Wedding Planning Courses
Since 2007 the AP Academy has delivered one of the UK’s premier wedding planning courses. Our private academy provides specialist, in-depth training in all aspects of wedding (& events) design, styling, planning and coordination. We also teach you how to set up and manage your own wedding & events planning company.
Our courses are widely recognised and highly regarded within the industry for depth of training, quality of learning, student satisfaction and value for money!
You’ll find full details below. There’s also a link to a variety of independent 5 star reviews.
- You will learn all you need to know about wedding (& events!) planning in the UK’s most in-depth course. Our syllabus is here: Units & Topics
- Registered with the UK Government’s Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). Our UKPRN is 10019838.
- Recognised training approved by the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP) –the UK’s premier wedding planning body.
- Referenced and referred to by the UK Careers Service, Careers Wales & The MOD
- Utilised in-house by numerous venues and services including National Trust & English Heritage.
- Recommended by BRIDES Magazine – the UK’s No.1 bridal mag.
- Promoted by the National Association of Professional Wedding Services – The Wedding Association
- Training program designed, developed and tutored by Absolute Perfection – one of the longest established wedding consultancies in the UK
- Lots of past and present students available to provide verbal and written references
- Click here for some Graduate reviews
To compare our courses side-by-side, scroll down to view our Course Comparison Chart.
- We offer an APWA Certification or Advanced Certification in Wedding & Events Planning, Design & Management.
- There are 3 levels to choose from: First Class Advanced, Advanced or Short-Course
- First Class Advanced Certificate is benchmarked minimum Level 4 on the UK Government’s Qualifications & Credit Framework (QCF).
- Advanced Certificate is benchmarked minimum Level 3 on the UK Government’s QCF
- Short-Course Certificate is benchmarked minimum Level 2 on the UK Government’s QCF
- Private access to your own Tutor with at least 10 years experience
- Telephone helpline
- Instant communication via Live Chat, Skype or similar
- Online and distance learning courses enable you to study at home, in your own time, at your own pace
- Materials supplied are yours to keep
- On-going, up-to-date guidance on trends and developments within the industry
- Free updates during your training
In the first instance, please take a look through the useful FAQ’s page – the link is above. You’ll find answers to all the most common questions that arise.
However if you are still unclear about any aspect of the training, by all means give us a call or drop us an email.
We run a small but exemplary Academy and offer independent and friendly advice to those who seek it! Be assured, you won’t be pressured to enrol, we won’t chase you up and nor will we add your details to a mailing list and spam you for the next 12 months!! (that is, unless you want us to!)