Wedding Planning Courses
- Intensive, Advanced & Shortcourses
Since 2007 the AP Wedding Academy has delivered one of the UK’s premier wedding planning courses, teaching students across the country and overseas. Our private academy provides unique and specialised training in all aspects of wedding design, styling, planning and coordination. We also teach you how to set up and manage your own wedding planning company.
Our courses are widely recognised and highly regarded within the industry. For depth of training, quality of learning, student satisfaction and value for money, you are unlikely to find a better program to enrol on!
But don’t take our word for it, check out some graduate reviews. And if you want to speak to any past or present students, just let us know and we will introduce you.
- You will learn all you need to know about wedding planning in one in-depth course. Our syllabus is here: Units & Topics
- Registered with the UK Government’s Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). Our UKPRN is 10019838.
- Recognised training approved by the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP) –the UK’s premier wedding planning body.
- Referenced and referred to by the UK Careers Service, Careers Wales & The MOD
- Utilised in-house by numerous venues and services including National Trust & English Heritage.
- Recommended by BRIDES Magazine – the UK’s No.1 bridal mag.
- Promoted by the National Association of Professional Wedding Services – The Wedding Association
- Training program designed, developed and tutored by Absolute Perfection – one of the longest established wedding consultancies in the UK
- Lots of past and present students available to provide verbal and written references
- Click here for some Graduate reviews
“Choosing your course has changed my life”
A view held by multiple students
To compare our courses side-by-side, scroll down to view Course Comparison Chart.
- We offer an APWA Certification or Advanced Certification in Wedding Planning, Design & Management.
- There are 3 levels to choose from: First Class Advanced, Advanced or Short-Course
- First Class Advanced Certificate is benchmarked minimum Level 4 on the UK Government’s Qualifications & Credit Framework (QCF).
- Advanced Certificate is benchmarked minimum Level 3 on the UK Government’s QCF
- Short-Course Certificate is benchmarked minimum Level 2 on the UK Government’s QCF
- Private access to your own Tutor with at least 10 years experience
- Telephone helpline
- Instant communication via Live Chat, Skype or similar
- Online and distance learning courses enable you to study at home, in your own time, at your own pace
- Course materials supplied are yours to keep
- On-going, up-to-date guidance on trends and developments within the wedding industry
- Free course updates during your training
Check out our useful FAQ’s page – the link is above. You will find answers to the most common questions that arise.
However if you still have any unanswered questions, by all means contact us by phone, email or live chat. The latter is available when you see a purple button at the foot of the page.
Don’t be shy about getting in touch about the courses. We offer honest, independent and friendly advice. And we aren’t sales people so you won’t be pressured to enrol, we won’t chase you up or add your details to a mailing list and spam you for the next 12 months!