Become A Successful Wedding Planner With The AP Academy!
Since 2007, our wedding planning courses have been among the most widely recognised and highly regarded within the industry, especially for depth of training, quality of learning, student satisfaction and value for money.
We offer 3 levels of intensive training in Wedding Planning, Design and Management. We also teach you how to set up and run your own wedding & events company. Choose from our:
- First Class Advanced Certification
- Advanced Certification
- Short-Course Certification
To find out which course is right for you click: COURSE COMPARISON TABLE.
SPECIAL OFFER: ENROL TODAY, SAVE £200.00!
Enrol on the First Class program by 28 February 2018 and save £200.00! Fees slashed to only £749.99 by bank transfer or £775.50 by card! (RRP £949.99 transfers/£981.26 cards)
But that’s not all! We will also include a FREE wedding planning business contract worth £300.00! This essential document sets out your terms of agreement when you book a client.
To grab this deal, for Card Payments: CLICK HERE TO ENROL, scroll to the CONCESSION box at the bottom of the page and click on the Paypal Pay Now button.
For Bank Transfers: Contact us for bank details.
TERMS: this offer is not combinable with any other offers and we reserve the right to withdraw or revise it without warning. Ignore the First Class fees quoted below and elsewhere on the site.
PLEASE NOTE: the 12 month graduate mentoring and course update offers referred to below are NOT included in this deal.
"...the most in-depth wedding planning course" - Recommended By Brides Magazine
Aside from the quality of the course and our tutorial service…
- Our track record of producing graduates who go on to establish successful, award-winning businesses
- Learn all you need to know about wedding (& special events) planning in a single course. See syllabus: Units & Topics
- Registered with the UK Government’s Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). Our UKPRN is 10019838.
- Recognised training approved by the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP) – the UK’s premier wedding planning body.
- Referenced and referred to by the UK Careers Service, Careers Wales & The MOD
- Utilised in-house by numerous venues and services including National Trust & English Heritage.
- Recommended by BRIDES Magazine – the UK’s No.1 bridal mag.
- Promoted by the National Association of Professional Wedding Services
- Dozens of genuine 5* reviews by verifiable students happy to talk to you if you so wish
- Check out some reviews on our Comments Page
To compare our courses side-by-side, click COURSE COMPARISON TABLE.
- There are 3 levels to choose from: First Class Advanced, Advanced or Short Course Certificate
- First Class Advanced is benchmarked above Level 4 on the UK Government’s Qualifications & Credit Framework (QCF).
- Advanced Certificate is benchmarked above Level 3
- Short-Course Certificate is benchmarked above Level 2
- Exclusive, Unlimited* 1-to-1 access to your own Tutor with at least 10 years experience (*reasonable!)
- Instant communication via Live Chat, Skype or similar
- Telephone helpline
- Online and distance learning courses enable you to study at home, in your own time, at your own pace
- Materials supplied are yours to keep
- On-going, up-to-date guidance on trends and developments within the industry
- Free updates during your training
In the first instance, please take a look through the useful FAQ’s page. You’ll find answers to all the most common questions that arise.
However if you are still unclear about any aspect of the training, by all means give us a call or drop us an email.
We offer independent and friendly advice to those who seek it. Be assured, you won’t be pressured to enrol, we won’t chase you up and nor will we add your details to a mailing list and spam you for the next 12 months! (unless you want us to?!)