The UK's Most In-Depth, Intensive & Best Wedding Planning Courses!
Our wedding planning courses are designed to teach you all you need to know about setting up and running your own wedding & special events company.
Since 2007 our Wedding Academy has proudly produced some of the finest, multi-award winning Wedding & Special Events Planners in the UK. See some of our most notable students HERE.
We offer 3 levels of training in Wedding Planning, Design and Management. To compare our courses, CLICK BELOW:
48 Hour Special Offer: Save £309.00!
That’s right, save a whopping £309.00! Enrol online on the Advanced Certification course by Midnight on Friday 19th October 2018 for a FREE UPGRADE to the First Class Advanced course!
To grab this deal, click ENROL and click on the ADVANCED course Buy Now button. In the ‘message to seller’ box please include reference UPG309 to validate the discount and the upgrade. When we process your enrolment you will then be upgraded to the First Class course.
Terms: First Class fees reduced from £981.26 to only £672.08! This upgrade offer is only available to students enrolling online as outlined and paying by card, quoting discount code UPG309. It is not applicable to instalment plans. Note: The First Class business contract worth £300.00 and course updates worth £200.00 are included as part of this deal but the £600.00 graduate mentoring is not. Ignore the First Class fees quoted below and elsewhere on the site. We reserve the right to withdraw or revise this offer without warning.
Anyone can learn the trade. We provide you with the knowledge and skills to become successful!
- Learn all you need to know about wedding (& special events) planning in a single course.
- Registered with the UK Government’s Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). Our UKPRN is 10019838.
- Recognised training approved by the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP) – the UK’s premier wedding planning body.
- Referenced and referred to by the UK Careers Service, Careers Wales & The MOD
- Utilised in-house by numerous venues and services including National Trust & English Heritage.
- Recommended by BRIDES Magazine – the UK’s No.1 bridal mag.
- Promoted by the National Association of Professional Wedding Services
- Dozens of genuine 5* reviews by verifiable students.
- We offer 3 different wedding planning courses to choose from: First Class Advanced, Advanced or Short Course Certificate
- First Class Advanced is benchmarked above Level 4 on the UK Government’s Qualifications & Credit Framework (QCF).
- Advanced Certificate is benchmarked above Level 3
- Short-Course Certificate is benchmarked above Level 2
- Exclusive, Unlimited* 1-to-1 access to your own Tutor with at least 10 years experience (*within reason!)
- Online and distance learning courses enable you to study at home, in your own time, at your own pace
- Materials supplied are yours to keep
- On-going, up-to-date guidance on trends and developments within the industry
- Free updates during your training
- Instant communication via Live Chat, Skype or Telephone
Notable & Award-Winning Graduates include...
In the first instance, please take a look through the useful FAQ’s page. You’ll find answers to all the most common questions that arise.
However if you are still unclear about any aspect of the training, by all means give us a call or drop us an email.
We offer independent and friendly advice to those who seek it. Be assured, you won’t be pressured to enrol, we won’t chase you up and nor will we add your details to a mailing list and spam you for the next 12 months!
Wikipedia & WikiHow have put together a short, helpful guide on How to Become a Wedding Planner. It’s worth a quick look, you can read it HERE.