Enchanting Orangery Wedding Venues
Finest Orangery Wedding Venues In The UK
First Published: November 2019. Updated: February 2021 - Many of the most fashionable country houses and stately homes of the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries had an orangery to house their citrus trees during the cold winter months. Fast-forward a few hundred years and we find there are few better places to tie the knot or celebrate the Big Day than in one of the incredible orangery wedding venues we present to you today.
These enchanting orangeries represent a sample selection of our 100 best orangery wedding venues in the UK. So if you don't see your ideal property below, drop us an email or give us a call. We have the perfect orangery (or glass-house!) for you on file - it's just a matter of identifying it!
So, in no particular order...
- Breathtaking... Aynhoe Park - Ceremony: 150, Reception: 150
- Timeless... Blenheim Palace - Ceremony: 270, Reception: 300
- Italian Inspired... Chiswick House - Ceremony: 100, Reception: 220
- Understated... Holland Park - Ceremony: 120, Reception: 80
- Exquisite... Horniman Museum - Ceremony: 120, Reception: 120
- Grand... Kensington Palace - Ceremony: 150, Reception: 300
- Magnificent... Nash Orangery, Kew Gardens - Ceremony: 200, Reception: 200
- Charming... Conservatory at Kilworth House - Ceremony: 130, Reception: 130
- Impressive... Stapleford Park - Ceremony: 150, Reception: 150
- Stunning Georgian Orangery at St Audries Park - Ceremony: 130, Reception: 130
- The Incredible Orangery at Rushton Hall - Ceremony: 280, Reception: 280
- Intricately Ornate... Syon Park - Ceremony: 120, Reception: 160
- Uniquely Styled... Totworth Court - Ceremony: 100 Orangery, Reception: 280
- Impeccable, Grade 1 Listed Weston Park - Ceremony: 100, Reception: 120
- Elegant... Wrest Park - Ceremony: 70, Reception: 170
17th century, Grade 1 listed orangery surrounded by landscaped park by Capability Brown. East Midlands.
This impressive space is part of an equally impressive 18th century stately home in Oxfordshire.
Unique, 18th century Italian inspired glass-house in Greater London.
Arguably one of the finest in the country. Located in Greater London.
Exquisite London glass-house makes the perfect backdrop for any wedding.
18th century Baroque styled London orangery plays host to countless parties of the rich and famous.
Utilised by Kings and Queens of England, this wrought iron and glass orangery caters up to 200 guests.
With a framework of iron and timber, this beautiful 19th century glass-house is part of a highly regarded hotel in the East Midlands.
A very pretty orangery in the East Midlands that opens out onto manicured lawns, perfect for a champagne drinks reception, a few canapés and some croquet!
The magnificent glass ceiling of this elegant country house in the SW sets it apart from many others in the UK. Book early to avoid disappointment!
Yet another fine orangery situated in the East Midlands! The stately home was build in the 19th century and currently serves as a hotel.
Although the property dates back to the 17th century, this intricate orangery in London was added in the late 1800's.
One-of-a-kind in the Cotswolds caters for weddings for up to 100 guests in the Orangery. You can also stay onsite if you wish.
Grade 1 listed East Midlands Orangery with impeccable lawns designed by capability Brown, this stunning venue hosts year round events. Early booking is strongly advised.
Elegant and ornate, it's the perfect location for a wedding ceremony or reception. And the lawns are to die for. East of England.
For more information on any of the venues you see today please contact us.