Become A Wedding Planner In 6 Months!
Our Wedding Planning, Design & Management courses will teach you all you need to know about setting up and running your own wedding & special events company.
Since 2007 our ‘small but perfectly formed!’ Academy has produced some of the finest, award-winning wedding planners in the UK. A selection of past students can be seen here.
We offer 3 separate courses to choose from and no prior wedding or event planning experience is required. The First Class program is by far the most popular. For a side-by-side comparison, click on the courses below.
Our aim is to provide you with the knowledge, skills and confidence to become a successful wedding planner
- Our First Class training program is the most in-depth and extensive in the country. (That’s a fact, pure and simple!)
- We are one of the longest established wedding course providers, training students in the art since 2007.
- Registered with the UK Government’s Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). Our UKPRN is 10019838.
- Recognised training approved by the UK Alliance of Wedding Planners (UKAWP) – the UK’s premier wedding planning association.
- Referenced and referred to by the UK Careers Service, Careers Wales & The MOD.
- Utilised in-house by numerous venues and services including National Trust & English Heritage.
- Recommended by BRIDES Magazine – the UK’s No.1 bridal mag.
- Dozens of genuine 5* reviews by verifiable students.
- First Class Course is benchmarked minimum Level 4 on the UK Government’s Qualifications & Credit Framework (QCF).
- Advanced Course is benchmarked minimum Level 3 UK QCF
- Short-Course is benchmarked minimum Level 2 UK QCF
- Online and distance learning courses – study at home, in your own time and at your own pace
- Unlimited, exclusive 1-to-1 access to your own Tutor with at least 10 years experience (*within reason!)
- Professional, personable Tutorial advice and guidance offered throughout the course
- Instant communication via Live Chat, Skype or Telephone
- Extensive course materials, templates, checklists and files yours to keep
- Huge discounts on the finest wedding planning software available
Notable & Award-Winning Graduates include...
In the first instance, please take a look through the useful FAQ’s page. You’ll find answers to all the most common questions that arise.
However if you are still unclear about any aspect of the training, by all means give us a call or drop us an email.
We offer independent and friendly advice to those who seek it. Be assured, you won’t be pressured to enrol, we won’t chase you up and nor will we add your details to a mailing list and spam you for the next 12 months!
Wikipedia & WikiHow have put together a short, helpful guide on How to Become a Wedding Planner. It’s worth a quick look, you can read it HERE.